The following resources may be available to you – if you have any questions how to obtain them please contact us and we will do what we can to help you.
1. Free cell phone – You or your clients may qualify for free cell phone if you are receiving food stamps or Medicaid. This program limits Lifeline Support Service to one per household. Go to www.safelinkwireless.com for more information and also to apply online.
2. Clark Public Utilities – distributes grant money to residential customers who qualify for the federal Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). To find out if you or your clients qualify, their toll free number is 1-855-353-4328
3. Public Mental Health Services in Clark County
Catholic Community Services – (Limited to children in East County)
Website: www.ccsww.org Phone No. (360) 567-2211
Children’s Center (serves children)
Website: www.thechildrenscenter.org Phone No. (360) 699-2244
Children’s Home Society (serves children)
Website: www.childrenshomesociety.org Phone No. (360) 695-1325
Community Services Northwest (serves adults)
Website: www.communityservicesnw.org Phone No. (360) 397-8484
Lifeline Connections (serves adults)
Website: www.lifelineconnections.org Phone No. (360) 394-8246
Sea Mar Behavioral Health (serves children and adults)
Website: www.seamar.org Phone No. (360) 566-4432
Columbia River Mental Health (serves children and adults)
Website: www.crmhs.org Phone No. (360) 993-3000
4. First the Basics – Food & transportation resources in the Vancouver area
www.firstthebasics.com – This is an online resource about where to access food banks and hot meals.
5. Human Services Council – Access to information on community services
6. Open House Ministries – Shelter treatment facility for homeless families
7. Salvation Army – Wide variety of programs and services
8. Second Step Housing – Safe, affordable housing for women and families
9. Share, Inc. – Serving the homeless and hungry in Clark County
10. Vancouver Housing Authority – Information on housing assistance, etc.
11. Winter Hospitality Overflow – Emergency shelter program in the winter months
12. YWCA of Clark County – Serving women, children and families in Clark County